Important Information About VOIP Business Phone Systems
In the information age, connectivity is key to business success, and it is vital to help businesses remain competitive. Operating your business in the technology age comes with adaptability challenges. Our goal is to optimise your business information systems and keep your business up to date with the latest information technologies. One such approach is our VOIP business phone systems, utilised to save your business time and money, improve customer engagement, and reduce risk through better technology. VOIP phones enable you to have a digital secretary at hand at all times while conducting your business affairs.
The Benefits of VOIP Phones
What are some of the benefits of VOIP for your business?
- With VOIP, you have the portability to take business calls anywhere on any device, and you can also redirect calls from your office line to your mobile phone to stay in contact while you’re on the move. Your VOIP phone is reachable anywhere in the world where you can get a primary internet connection. The only requirement is to log in, and once you receive a dial tone, you are ready for that critical business communication.
- VOIP costs less than any conventional phone call, no matter where in the world you may find yourself. Long-distance calls are now much more affordable.
- With VOIP, you can not only make phone calls, but it can also host video conferencing, so it is a multifunctional service application that allows you to easily stay in touch with your colleagues, clients, and agendas at all times.
Essential Tips Regarding VOIP Phones
What other essentials should I consider when looking to institute VOIP at my business?
- You can apply for multiple extensions on your VOIP number for physical handsets, PC’s, or softphones. Extensions allow you flexibility and mobility in your communication capabilities.
- VOIP comes with a digital receptionist, also known as an auto attendant (IVR), that can automatically answer phone calls, present menu options and transfer calls to an operator.
- Because VOIP is internet-based, you can easily integrate VOIP with other daily business systems. Place outbound calls through Outlook or your email clients, or see customer records with inbound calls. No matter the size of your company, the best communication technology plan can take your business to the next level.
About Tempus Innovative Solution
We are an IT services provider based in Victoria, Australia. We have a four-step process we apply to our customers’ business. These steps include working together to understand your business goals and combine information flow and process knowledge to properly implement and align your business needs with our tailor-made solutions. We will create flexible and long-term business support that ensures your business is responsive to an ever-changing business landscape. Allow us to show you how we can drive efficiency to your business today and set your business on a course of success.
Contact us to speak to a knowledgeable member of our team. We are ready to bring the best of information technology to your operation.